THIS PAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
- We use your name and any associated contact information you enter on this website, such as your phone number and email address, to contact and solicit you regarding educational and other opportunities. Many of these solicitations will be made by educational institutions who want to tell you about their programs, classes, degrees, and other opportunities they feel are relevant to you based on the information you submit to us. A 3rd party call center may be engaged to contact you on behalf of these institutions.
- You should enter only truthful information into this website so that we and our affiliates can accurately understand what information you are requesting and which marketing offers are most relevant to you. Entering any incorrect information may trigger uses of your contact information which will provide you with irrelevant offers or offers you did not request.
- We will only retain personal information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- As a general rule, we will not collect any financial or bank account information about you on this website. If you are contacted by someone purporting to be a representative of AjiraZetu.net who asks you for sensitive financial or account information, you should refuse to provide such information and contact us immediately at legal@AjiraZetu.net
- We will make readily available to consumers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The “Contact Us” feature of the Site delivers user messages to AjiraZetu.net via email, which is not guaranteed to be a secure means of communication. Therefore, please do not send us confidential or sensitive information via the Site. We will not be liable for any intercepted, altered, or disclosed communications transmitted via the Site or through the “Contact Us” feature.